2. He has the kindest soul. He is so caring and concerned about others. Here is an email I got a while back from the preschool director at our church:
On bike rides
In floor seats at the Rockets game
And of course, to sleep
Another favorite pair
5. His favorite thing in the world to do is take pictures. I really think he might be some genius photographer one day.
6. He also has an obsession with ties, vests, suspenders, and basically all accessories. I am on the hunt for a man-purse or a European carryall, much like Jerry Seinfeld's.
Archie is definitely my fancy boy.
7. He has become an incredibly picky eater. When he first came home he would put anything into his mouth. He was desperate to get his hands on food. He always cleaned his plate-- including veggies. Now, it is a total battle to get him to eat anything green. His breakfast of choice is a bunch of turkey slices and a string cheese. Tonight, I made some ground turkey and put some tiny diced veggies in it, and he spit out every bite that had anything other than the turkey in it . I have never had to worry about having a picky eater...Ace is an awesome eater, and would actually choose green beans over a cookie. Now I am finding myself being one of those moms trying to hide the veggies in stuff.
8. The boy can seriously dance. Seriously.
He just started a dance class. And he is obsessed. A dance center nearby started a class for kids with Down syndrome. It is right up his alley.
And Ace started a class too. When she found out Archie was starting dance she said to me, "Mom, maybe they have a dance class for kids what don't have Down syndrome and what was born from their mommy's tummies." I told her I was sure they did. Of course they had to get matching outfits.
9. He is the world's greatest cuddler. He also loves to give me kisses and I love to get them.